General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
BestEssayWriters.org provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. BestEssayWriters.org delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Any customer may apply for a refund within 2 weeks (14 days) of the expiry date of an order. Plagiarism-related applications are not subject to any time restrictions. However, the customer should provide a legitimate report to prove their assigned writer is responsible for the plagiarism.
Note: Some plagiarism reporting services that are considered reliable include Turnitin.com and its partners (e.g., iThenticate andWriteCheck). By contrast, SafeAssign.com is not considered reliable due to the inaccurate nature of its reports. Additionally, hand-produced comments are not considered concrete proof.
- Where BestEssayWriters.org is asked to help with a continuation order, we cannot take responsibility for plagiarism in any section provided or written by the customer. Only those sections written by our own writers are checked for authenticity.
- Should you feel dissatisfied with your order, our Refunds Team will investigate and provide a report on the matter within three or four days. If your claim is justified, we will refund the order price in full or part.
- You can apply for free revisions for up to 2 days (48 hours) after deadline expiration. After this time, an additional order will be requested to compensate our writer. Where a writer offers to undertake revisions for no extra fee, it will not be possible to offer a future refund.
- For longer papers, e.g., those over 20 pages, you have up to 30 days after deadline expiration to apply for free revisions.
- Free revisions do not apply where a customer changes their instructions. If vital information is not provided until after order completion or until the writing is underway, our agents may ask for another order to compensate the assigned writer.
- When free revisions are requested, it will be necessary for the customer to set a new completion deadline when submitting their revision comments. Sometimes, certain revisions can take 1 day (24 hours) if instructions are complex or our agents find reassigning an order difficult. But, BestEssayWriters.org will always endeavor to complete revisions within the allocated timeframe.
- We recommend you check your profile page and email regularly for possible messages from our writers and/or administrators. From time to time, unfortunately, customers neglect to provide critical materials with an initial order. Customers are responsible, however, for providing essential and detailed materials during order placement or if an assigned writer asks for these.
- Just by adding extra only 15% to your order’s price you can extend your revision term from 48 hours up to 14 days. You can do this by enabling “Extended revision” additional service while making an order. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Money are not available for return if the revision option is not used at all. You cannot change the instructions of your order when applying for a revision.
A Full Refund
- Full (100 percent) refunds may be issued if a customer was mistakenly charged twice or they accidently placed the same order in duplicate form. Surplus orders can be cancelled via our customer support team.
- Full (100 percent) refunds are issued if we do not manage to find a suitably-qualified writer.
- If a full (100 percent) refund is issued, you should refrain from using any content or materials provided the BestEssayWriters.org.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- The customer may request a refund if they indicated an incorrect number of pages during order placement. The refund percentage will be based on the correct word count.
- The customer may request a refund if they indicated the incorrect writing level (e.g., University instead of High School) during the order placement.
- We may issue a refund where the instructions or information provided by the customer are found to contain inconsistencies.
- Cancellation of an order after a writer has been assigned:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
Note: Cancellations cannot be facilitated when 30% of an original deadline remains and the order is already assigned. Moreover, cancellation is not possible where an order has been completed by a writer and uploaded.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- When order verification is late (i.e. if you are late responding to requests from our Finance team for identification confirmation for the purpose of avoiding Internet fraud), the order deadline commences when the appropriate clarification is received. In these cases, you may request an extension to your deadline or submit an additional order to compensate your writer if you require the order urgently.
Word Count Issues
- Pages numbers are calculated according to the number of words per page (e.g., 300 to each page) rather than visually. Where an order relates to technical writing, however, this rule is not applicable because these papers are usually numerical in nature. The price will be calculated according to the assignment’s difficulty level.
- Presentation (PowerPoint) slides. We provide around 100 to 150 words per .ppt slide for anyone who requires speaker notes to accompany a presentation.
- We provide assistance with online test assignments. The cost is calculated according to the number of questions (including multiple-choice type questions) and on the basis of five test questions to a page. Therefore, an assignment with fifteen questions means you should order three pages.
- We will require appropriate compensation for early delivery of a paper. Our agents will recalculate the price and ask for a supplementary order. Where a writer offers to accommodate early delivery for no extra fee, it will not be possible to offer a future refund.
- Where a customer has not agreed to a deadline extension and we are late delivering their order, at least a partial refund based on the prices shown on our website will be offered.
- It is important to choose the right type of order e.g. “essay” and not “research paper” when you need an essay. Refunds cannot be offered where payment has not been received.
- When orders for “rewriting” are placed, the assigned writer will reword or paraphrase the provided text. Our writer will require additional compensation where a customer requests new research, more text, different sources or any element that resembles a fresh piece of writing.
- We encourage you to monitor your email or personal account for messages from our team. Timely response is much appreciated, especially if we are awaiting your input/approval.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
Our Customer’s Stories
Danielle Smith, Los Angeles, CA, USACase Study, 2 pages, Management
Chelsea Lee, Leawod, KS, USAEssay, 3 pages, Psychology
Mila Froh, New Orleans, LA, USAResearch Paper, 7 pages, Art and Design
Lucas Johnson, St Peters MO, USACoursework, 7 pages, Education
Steven Miller, Sacramento, CA, USAResearch Paper, 2 pages, Literature
Dylan Martin, St Peters MO, USAResearch Paper, 4 pages, Sports Law
Ethan Lancaster, Boston, MA, USAEssay, 8 pages, Criminology
Sylvia Edmonds, Detroit MI, USAThesis, 22 pages, Finance
Allen Brackbill, Baltimore, MD, USAArticle Review, 3 pages, Management
Mike Keenan, Atlanta, GA, USAEssay, 5 pages, History