We have introduced a new service for customers who order complex paper of 20+ double-spaced or 10+ single-spaced pages to be written. It is called a progressive delivery, and it allows to be fully in control of own order for only +15% of order price.
With this service, a customer will:
- receive drafts/parts of the paper before the expiration of the final deadline;
- have a possibility to ask for a free revision within 30 days instead of traditional two days;
- profit from the professionalism and competence of our top writer and editor;
- consult a personal manager, who will be there to ensure effective two-way communication between a writer and a customer.
Customers should note that:
- If an order with urgency of 4 days or less is placed, 1 draft with 25% of the ready text will be sent when 50% of the deadline expires. For example, if 24 pages were ordered to be done within 2 days, in 1 day, a customer will get 6 pages of the paper.
- If an order with urgency of 5-11 days is placed, 2 drafts with 25% and 50% of the ready text will be sent when 25% and 50% of the deadline expire respectively.
- If an order with urgency of 12 days or more is placed, 3 drafts with 25%, 50%, and 75% of the ready text will be sent when 25%, 50%, and 75% of the deadline expire respectively.
- If the offered draft delivery plan does not satisfy the customer’s specific needs, it may be adjusted. After the customer informs a personal manager about the issue, a variant of the individual plan will be suggested.
It is an additional service that extends the period of free revisions from 2 days to 14 days upon the delivery of the paper. A free revision is guaranteed!
It is an additional service that allows a customer to receive a summary of all the main points of the paper in 1 page or 300 words. It will be particularly useful for customers who are requested to report on the topic in class.
Even if customers order short papers, they have a possibility to receive a draft of the paper to, for example, verify the content or show it to an instructor. Thus, having chosen draft as an additional service, a customer will get a draft of 300 words (1 double-spaced page) or 600 words (1 single-spaced page) when 50% of the final deadline expires. For instance, if a customer orders a paper to be done within 8 days, in 4 days, he/she will receive the draft.
Our Customer’s Stories
Danielle Smith, Los Angeles, CA, USACase Study, 2 pages, Management
Chelsea Lee, Leawod, KS, USAEssay, 3 pages, Psychology
Mila Froh, New Orleans, LA, USAResearch Paper, 7 pages, Art and Design
Lucas Johnson, St Peters MO, USACoursework, 7 pages, Education
Steven Miller, Sacramento, CA, USAResearch Paper, 2 pages, Literature
Dylan Martin, St Peters MO, USAResearch Paper, 4 pages, Sports Law
Ethan Lancaster, Boston, MA, USAEssay, 8 pages, Criminology
Sylvia Edmonds, Detroit MI, USAThesis, 22 pages, Finance
Allen Brackbill, Baltimore, MD, USAArticle Review, 3 pages, Management
Mike Keenan, Atlanta, GA, USAEssay, 5 pages, History